skimage.feature.canny now uses a more accurate Gaussian filter
internally; output values will be different from 0.14.
now accept a tuple as
window_size besides integers.
skimage.filters.gaussian_filter has been removed. Use
skimage.filters.gabor_filter has been removed. Use
- The old syntax support for
skimage.transform.integrate has been removed.
normalise parameter of
skimage.feature.hog was removed due to
incorrect behavior: it only applied a square root instead of a true
normalization. If you wish to duplicate the old behavior, set
skimage.measure.structural_similarity has been removed. Use
skimage.measure.compare_ssim, the dynamic_range has been removed in
favor of ‘data_range.
skimage.restoration.denoise_bilateral, the sigma_range kwarg has
been removed in favor of sigma_color.
skimage.measure.marching_cubes has been removed in favor of
ntiles_* parameters have been removed from
skimage.restoration.nl_means_denoising has been removed in
skimage.measure.LineModel has been removed in favor of
skimage.feature.hog visualise has been changed to visualize.
- freeimage plugin of
skimage.io has been removed.
- skimage.filter has been removed. Use skimage.filters instead.
- skimage.filters.canny has been removed.
canny is available only from skimage.feature now.
- Deprecated filters hsobel, vsobel, hscharr, vscharr, hprewitt,
vprewitt, roberts_positive_diagonal, roberts_negative_diagonal have
been removed from skimage.filters.edges.
- The sigma parameter of skimage.filters.gaussian and the selem parameter
of skimage.filters.median have been made optional, with default
- The clip_negative parameter of skimage.util.dtype_limits is now set
to None by default, equivalent to True, the former value. In version
0.15, will be set to False.
- The circle parameter of skimage.transform.radon and skimage.transform.iradon
are now set to None by default, equivalent to False, the former value. In version
0.15, will be set to True.
ntiles_y have been removed from
freeimage io plugin is no longer supported, and will use
instead. We will completely remove the
freeimage plugin in Version 0.14.
equalize_adapthist now takes a
kernel_size keyword argument, replacing
- The functions
blob_doh now return float
arrays instead of integer arrays.
transform.integrate now takes lists of tuples instead of integers
to define the window over which to integrate.
- reverse_map parameter in skimage.transform.warp has been removed.
- enforce_connectivity in skimage.segmentation.slic defaults to
have been removed.
- skimage.filters.denoise_* have moved to skimage.restoration.denoise_*.
- skimage.data.lena has been removed.
skimage.filter subpackage has been renamed to
- Some edge detectors returned values greater than 1–their results are now
appropriately scaled with a factor of
skimage.io.video functionality due to broken gstreamer bindings
- No longer wrap
imread output in an
- Change default value of sigma parameter in
hough_circle now returns a stack of arrays that are the same size as the
input image. Set the
full_output flag to True for the old behavior.
- The following functions were deprecated over two releases:
Their functionality still exists, but under different names.
- Switch mask and radius arguments for
dtype keyword from ImageCollection
dtype from imread
- Generalise ImageCollection to accept a load_func